Ridgewood Water is excited to introduce our new bill payment system, Invoice Cloud.
Effective Tuesday, June 1, 2021, we have transitioned our bill payment system from MCC to Invoice Cloud, as our previous online bill payment provider, MCC, has merged with Invoice Cloud.
Steps to Register to Pay Online:
- Click the Pay Now button above.
- Select Register Now, then enter your account number and the last name on the account.
- Select Register Customer. You will then be prompted to enter your email address and create a new password.
If you were previously registered for MCC's online bill pay, you will need to re-enroll with our new system, Invoice Cloud.
Please note that based on the June 1st transition date to our new bill payment provider, Invoice Cloud, and the timing of your last quarterly bill from Ridgewood Water, you may not yet be able to access a “current” invoice via the Invoice Cloud system. If you cannot yet access a current invoice, please be sure that you will be able to do so with the issuance of your next quarterly bill.
The estimated meter read schedule by town can be found HERE. If you have any questions, please contact Ridgewood Water Customer Service at (201) 670-5520.
Our previous online bill payment provider, MCC, has merged with Invoice Cloud. This new payment platform not only enables you to pay by credit/debit card or electronic check online, but you now also have the option to:
- Pay by text
- Pay by phone with our secure, automated 24/7 phone service at (855) 798-1552
- Schedule a payment or sign up for AutoPay
- Enroll in paperless billing
- Check your balance
We accept the following payment methods:
- Checking account
- American Express