Welcome To Ridgewood Water
Ridgewood Water is a public water supply utility serving four municipalities in Bergen County, NJ: the Borough of Glen Rock, Borough of Midland Park, Township of Wyckoff and Village of Ridgewood. The utility is governed by the Ridgewood Village Council and managed by the Ridgewood Village Manager.
If you have any questions click the above text for more information. You can also contact us at 201-670-5520 or email@example.com
Stage 2 Details:
- Two-day per week irrigation is permanent year round, including private wells:
- Odd numbered addresses on Tuesday & Saturday
- Even numbered addresses on Wednesday & Sunday
- No irrigation shall be allowed on Mondays, Thursdays or Fridays
- Automatic system use permitted only between 3am & 7am
- To report non-compliant watering, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Infrastructure & Responsibility
Learn which plumbing you are responsible for inside and outside your property
If you experience a water emergency at your property or notice a situation that you believe requires our attention, please call 201-670-5520 between 7:30am - 4:00pm, Monday - Friday or 201-670-5520 all other hours and we will respond promptly to your situation.
EMPLOYEE & VEHICLE IDENTIFICATION
All Ridgewood Water employees carry photo ID cards. If you have any doubts, request to see the employee's ID. Ridgewood Water vehicles are clearly marked with our logo.